The parameters for a lead to be a Verified Lead is as follows:
1. Any junk leads like incorrect email id/ mobile number will not be payable.
2. The leads which remain unreachable /out of service /out of coverage areas/ no response after maximum reachout attempts from upgrad which is above 4 reach outs, these will not be counted as Verified Lead.
3. Leads should be preferably from the cities including Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Delhi- NCR, Pune, kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad or any other city as long as lead is genuine and interested in upgrad programs should be
considered as valid.
4. Leads with linguistic barrier will not be considered as valid.
5. Leads that have shown interest in any program other than upgrad programs will not be payable and leads which do not meet eligibility criteria of particular programs will not be considered as valid.
6. Leads were person hangs up call without listening to the upgrad’s representative will not be considered as valid , this is subject
to maximum reach out attempts which is 4.
7. Any lead which applies saying that they are looking for job or thought it was job portal will not be considered valid.
8. Lead must fulfil minimum work experience criteria, if needed If lead is not fulfilling that criteria, then such lead will not be considered for calling.
9. Leads which say that someone else filled details or they never submitted any application are to be counted as invalid.
10. Upgrad will not be sharing any details of leads like email id’s /mobile numbers for its those partners who are giving leads not via offline medium like using Google sheets etc. Such data is strictly confidential and against company policy.