Toluna CPL Campaign does not help with the missing transaction
Following cities include in Geo Targeting (Registration from other cities are not payable):
Targeting: Allahabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Nagpur, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vishakapatnam and Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna.
Target Maret- Males - 25-44 Age & Female - 18 - 44 Age
Note: Incent traffic is not allowed.
Terms & Conditions:
- Toluna will perform careful fraud check on all registrations, once suspected fraud is found, we will provide evidence
- However, we cannot engage in discussion & negotiation with our partners on the fraud accounts one by one, and explain the reasoning behind why each of them is considered fraud
- The final amount of leads that are billable for each month will be communicated by Toluna to our partners, after fraud check is completed
- Toluna will also be performing fraud check on a regular basis depending on the need (e.g. weekly, or daily for new partners), and we will communicate to partners as soon as fraud is found
- Once Toluna identified a SubID to be generating fraud, we will ask the partner to stop traffic from that SubID with immediate effect. All traffic coming in after that will not be paid. And all fraud identified will also not be paid
- When a new traffic source is introduced to Toluna’s campaign (new partner or new subID for an existing partner), partner must inform Toluna, and Toluna will look very closely at the traffic from the new source
- Toluna might provide a tiered monthly CAP for our partners to avoid a flood of new registrations in a very short period, in case they are frauds. E.g. the CAP for July is 3000 DOIs, but we will allow 1000 DOIs in the first 10 days, once the quality is checked and fine, another 1000 DOIs will be allowed from 11th to 20th, and so on