- OnlineAllowed - Disallowed Media :
Community - Allowed
Content - Allowed
Discount Code - Allowed
Loyalty - Allowed
Search - Forbidden
Behavioural Retargeting - Allowed
Media Brokers - Allowed
Are there any other restrictions that publishers need to consider? For example promoting adult content or age restricted products. - No
Terms and Conditions :
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘tastecard’ or misspellings of ‘tastecard’ in the URL. For example, www.tastecard.com.
-Affiliates wishing to promote tastecard using the PPC channel must do so using their own websites or landing pages.
- Affiliates must not include tastecard Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://tastecard.affiliate.com.
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt tastecard Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/tastecard.
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand tastecard or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of terms and conditions.
- Affiliates must not post on any official tastecard social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. tastecard social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Direct linking to tastecard websites from paid social media is prohibited unless agreed beforehand between the Publisher and Supplier.
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
please ensure your website does not display or sell advertising on any website that contravenes any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising
- Must be able to navigate using the browsers back button Please note that sales on pre orders will not be validated until the actual sale has been sent to the customer. Any cancelled orders will not be validated.
The contents of tastecard literature and all websites owned by The Ello Group, including but not limited to tastecard, are protected by the law relating to trademark and copyright.
Email policy :
Be aware that emails must adhere to the CAN-SPAM act. tastecard is against Spamming, if an affiliate is found Spamming then the transactions will be cancelled, and the affiliate will be suspended from the program.
By accepting these terms, affiliates acknowledge that tastecard has the right to decline commission based on traffic generated outside of the UK & marketing source deduplication. Affiliates are rewarded based on a last click attribution.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through cuelinks
PPC Policy :If publishers promote you via PPC, will they be entitled to full commission - No
If publishers directly link to your website from search engines, will they receive full commission - No
If publishers use your brand name in their display URL, will they receive full commission - No
If publishers use your brand name in their paid search title and description, will they receive full commission - No
If publishers add your brand name into their negative keyword list, will they receive full commission - No
If publishers display their ads when your brand name or variations of your brand name are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodafone, voda fone) - No
If publishers display their ads when misspellings of your brand name are entered as search keywords will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodofone) - No
If publishers display their ads when your brand name and another word are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. Vodafone Mobile) - NoDo you have a restricted group of publishers who can earn commission on sales generated by brand related terms - Yes
For any agreed publisher paid search activity, will publishers be paid for sales generated from the following search engines - Yes
Google, Yahoo, Bing - Yes - Excluding brand terms
Are there any specific search terms (keywords) where sales from publisher PPC ads will not be eligible to earn commission - Yes
If publishers place shopping ads on a search engine and link directly to your website, are they eligible to receive full commission -- Yes
Reasons are commissions declined :
Item was returned
Customer failed credit check
Breach of programme terms and conditions
Item was out of stock