Your participating website(s) ("Your Website") may not:
* Infringe on our or any anyone else's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
* Violate any law, rule or regulation.
* Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contain nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
* Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
* Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
* Mislead customers as to the products or services available on Your Website or on the ELEGOO website, located at www.ELEGOO.com
(the "ELEGOO Site").
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
* Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Impact.com affiliate website. Your acceptance in our Program means you agree to abide by the following:
* You will only use linking code obtained from the Impact.com affiliate website without manipulation.
* All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile on the Impact.com affiliate website.
* Affiliates may not advertise our products on websites that they do not own, including, for instance, Google Product Search, Amazon, eBay or any comparison shopping engines such as Shopzilla or Pricegabber.
* Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of the ELEGOO Site. You will also not use any means to create the impression that Your Website is the ELEGOO Site or any part of the ELEGOO Site including, without limitation, framing the ELEGOO Site in any manner.
* You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on Your Website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
* You may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
* You may not create any links that lead the customer to a destination site that is not clearly suggested by the content of the starting site.
* You may not create affiliate tracking links that also contain a tracking link for other referral programs ("Other Referral Programs"). Affiliates are permitted to participate in either the Program or Other Referral Programs but individual links must be specific and exclusive to one of the programs. By participating in this Program, you agree not to claim commission or credit from both the Program and from our Other Referral Programs for the same user.
* You may not use your affiliate links to claim commissions for your own purchases on ELEGOO.com.
PAY-PER-CLICK ("PPC") GUIDELINES
If you are enrolled in this Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
* You may not bid on any of our Trademarks, as defined in Section 5, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
* You may not use our Trademarks in sequence with any other keyword.
* You may not use our Trademarks in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
* You may not direct link to the ELEGOO Site from any PPC ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on Your Website.
* You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than ELEGOO for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style PPC advertising program.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our Trademarks from your PPC advertising program and we strongly suggest you add our Trademarks as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. If you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our Trademarks, we may terminate your participation in the Program immediately.
Upon acceptance into the Program, ELEGOO grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, royalty-free right to use the Trademarks of ELEGOO during the term of this Agreement solely to in connection with your participation in the Program, provided that you shall not: (a) use the Trademarks in any manner to communicate or suggest any sponsorship or other connection between ELEGOO and you other than your participation in the Program, and (b) harm or adversely affect the Trademarks or the goodwill associated with the Trademarks. All promotional messaging and materials used by you containing such Trademarks shall be subject to ELEGOO’s prior written approval. Except for the limited license provided in this Agreement, ELEGOO reserves all rights in and to the Trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith. All uses of the Trademarks by you shall inure to the benefit of ELEGOO. You shall not acquire, directly or by implication, any rights or license in the Trademarks except as expressly provided in this Agreement. Your right to use the Trademarks will terminate immediately if you violates any of the terms of this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement, "Trademarks" means "ELEGOO," “elegoo.com,” the ELEGOO and such other names, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, design marks, brands, copyrights in any designs and other copyrightable subject matter, and other product identifiers of ELEGOO as ELEGOO may from time to time notify you to be Trademarks within the meaning of this Agreement.
If you are enrolled in our Program and Your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
* You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the Program or that are displayed on the ELEGOO Site. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (i.e. first time customers only) will result in your removal from the Program. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
* You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates an affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
* You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other advertising campaign.
* You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from Your Website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from Your Website to get this deal.