You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and
represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of
● Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with
respect to the Affiliate Program, Podia, its employees, its customers, its Services
● Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or
resemble the look and feel of Podia’s Services.
● Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by paid media, including, but not
limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges,
cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar
methods without prior written consent from Podia.
● Affiliates may not bid on keywords related to Podia’s trademark or misspellings of
Podia or related terms.
● Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie
without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
● Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly
before sending traffic to Podia's servers. Any modification to the links is the sole
responsibility of the Affiliate.
● Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business opportunity websites
or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
● Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation
or credibility of Podia, including but not limited to using low-quality marketing
materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination
based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or
any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third
● Affiliates shall make clear that they, not Podia, are the sender of all marketing
communications related to the promotion of Podia’s Services as part of the
● Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate
applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
● Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote Podia’s
● Affiliates shall not promote cashback or loyalty promotions related to Podia.
● Affiliates shall only promote discounts, coupons, and promotional codes that are
provided exclusively through the affiliate program.
Affiliates who share the same personal/company details, including but not limited to, last
name, household address, email address, IP address, website details, or commission
payment details as their referred customer will be deemed to have made a
“Self-Referral.” Referral commission and any earnings associated with this type of
“Self-Referral” will not be paid. Podia, in its sole discretion, will determine the
classification of any referral as a “Self-Referral.”