Booking.com campaign doesn't help with missing transactions
1. Booking value will get tracked under Sale amount, this will be in EUR currency
2. Commission booking.com receives will get tracked under Extra info (Reports-> Transactions), this will also be in EUR currency
Note for Cashback publishers:
1. Cashback sites can give up to a maximum amount of 4% of total bookings value (tracked under sale amount in the reports).
2. Cashback will track on the base price excluding Taxes, Fees & Other Charges
3. Booking value will get tracked in EUR currency, commission (approx) will be shown in INR.
4. Please send Cashback related queries to the respective cashback site from which you did booking only, not to Booking.comTracking -
Cookie time - 7 day
M-Site - Allowed
Cashback - Allowed
Minimum AOV (if any) - No
App Track - Not allowed
How many times orders are allowed? 3
Payout Applicable for all users or new/existing? all
Tracked at Lower Payout (Yes/No) no
Payout applicable on all products? No affiliate commission would be given on bulk bookings or fraud bookings.
Cashback applicable on payment with store credit/gift cards? no
:- Post booking consumption
1.This is a critical campaign, any kind of ill-practice will hamper the payments.
2. Payout is only applicable to Hotel bookings.