Teepublic campaign does not help with the missing transactions.
Reselling/bulk buying is not allowed
Additional Allowed-Disallowed Media:
Brand Bidding - Forbidden
SEM - Forbidden
Geos - US
- Affiliates are prohibited from:
- bidding on TeePublic brand and/or trademark terms in any search engine or advertising platform. For this purpose the TeePublic brand and trademark terms include, but are not limited to: teepublic, tee public, teepublic.com, www.TeePublic.com TeePubliccom, wwwwTeePubliccom, teepublic store, teepublic coupon code, tee public store, tee public coupon promo code, TeePublic + coupon related terms and misspellings and variations of the above (“TeePublic brands/marks”);
- linking directly to TeePublic.com;
- using the word TeePublic or any other TeePublic brands/marks in their domains or as part of their URL structure, unless it is an extension (for example- www.Affiliate'swebsite.com/teepublic );
- using toolbars or browser plug-ins for the purpose of applying a cookie or redirecting traffic;
- using the word “official” in connection with the TeePublic owned property’s name in domain names, search ads, or on landing pages;
- using TeePublic brands/marks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on TeePublic’s brand or business;
- using, without TeePublic's prior written consent, any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with any of the TeePublic brands/marks, except as TeePublic Affiliate Program Links placed on the Affiliate's site; or
- using any TeePublic brands/marks to market, promote or endorse the goods and/or services of any other individual or entity without TeePublic’s prior express permission in writing.
- Affiliates must add "TeePublic " and "TeePublic product" as negative keyword matches on any generic terms.
- The look and feel of the TeePublic website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of TeePublic and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of TeePublic, except as TeePublic Affiliate Program Links placed on the Affiliate's site.
- Self-referral Prohibition
- Affiliates may not refer themselves (“self-referral”) with the aim of receiving the referral commission.
- Affiliates that share the same personal/company details, or website details or commission payment details will also be deemed 'self-referral'. referral commission and any earnings associated with this type of 'self-referral' will not be paid.
- TeePublic, in its sole discretion will determine the meaning of 'self-referral'.
- TeePublic, in its sole discretion will make payment to an Affiliate if there are no outstanding fraudulent activity claims raised by TeePublic or any of its Members. If appropriate, Affiliate account balances will be adjusted to remedy these claims.
- TeePublic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to by the TeePublic.com website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Affiliate’s linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at their own risk.