- The respective payouts are applicable for both Desktop and Mobile website.
- Please note your commission can take up-to 72 hours after your shipment has been dispatched for delivery to track.
- Amazon has stopped receiving queries related to missing sales
- No commission is payable on personal purchases and Amazon doesn't allow passing commission back to users in any form of cashback, reward points, incentives, charity etc
- No brand bidding, cookie stuffing, junk/pop/adware traffic (Media Buying), malware practices, reselling is allowed
- Promotional E-mailers should NOT have Amazon in sender name or subject line
The below mentioned practices is strictly not allowed by Amazon:
1. Modifying contents of Amazon page. Few examples given below:
a. Displaying additional content similar and not limited to price tracker graph / Associate site logo within Amazon page
b. Adding additional BUY NOW button / radio button on Amazon page
c. Collecting any customer information like email / mobile number by incorporating a form on Amazon page
2. Price tracking
a. Displaying historical Amazon prices on your site / on the plug-in panel
3. Traffic diversion in any form is NOT allowed through the plug-in - once the customer is already on Amazon.in, i.e.,
a. Sending customers to other marketplaces by offering price alerts / coupons
b. Sending customers to your own / other Associate sites offering price alerts / coupons
c. Sending customers to other Amazon pages through deal details etc.
4. Loading a “page-under or pop-under” / “pop-up” / “overlay” / “new tab” with associate tag, when customer is already on Amazon
Below are few more points that are the reason for deductions from Amazon:Site info
· Correct submission of complete Publisher lists inclusive of all tags, their corresponding websites (URLs), email ID of the publisher.
· All the sources from which traffic will be driven must be declared beforehand.
· Do not refer orders purchased for personal use, resale, or commercial use, or to your friends, relatives, employees, contractors, or business relations.Framing
· Tag blocks performed due to Non-compliant, Mobile apps. Mobile apps are not allowed in Sub Affiliates Publisher Networks.
“30. You will not cloak, hide, spoof, or otherwise obscure the URL of your site containing Special Links (including by use of a redirecting page) such that we cannot reasonably determine the site from which a customer clicks through such Special Link to the Amazon Site.”
· Accounts already closed for OA Violations on Associates or one of the other Amazon marketing programs, being on boarded through Sub Affiliate Publisher networks.
Browser extension/ Plugin
· Cease traffic referrals in violation of Associates Program Operating Agreement
11. Limited License – 3. Associates Program IP License (“License”) C. PA API Usage Requirements. (iii) Usage Requirements. (iv) You will not, without our express prior written approval, use any Product Advertising Content or Special Link, or otherwise link to the Amazon Site, or in connection with : (a) any client-side software application (e.g., a browser plug-in, helper object, toolbar, extension, component, or any other application executable or installable by an end user) on any device, including computers, mobile phones, tablets, or other handheld devices (other than Approved Mobile Applications); or (b) any television set-top box (e.g., digital video recorders, cable or satellite boxes, streaming video players, blu-ray players, or dvd players) or Internet-enabled television (e.g., GoogleTV, Sony Bravia, Panasonic Viera Cast, or Vizio Internet Apps)).
· Stay in compliance with respect to Associates Program Operating Agreement
11. Limited License – 1. Subject to the terms of this Operating Agreement and solely for the limited purposes of advertising Products on, and directing end users to, the Amazon Site in connection with the Program, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to (a) copy and display the Content solely on your site; and (b) use only those of our trademarks and logos that we may make available to you as part of Content (those trademarks and logos, collectively, “Amazon Marks”) solely on your site and in accordance with the Associates Program Trademark Guidelines.Conversion Flow:
1. User makes purchase
2. Sale is counted & added