Campaign doesn't help with missing transactions.
1. User makes purchase
2. Sale is counted & addedProhibitions :
You understand and acknowledge that this Agreement is made between you and Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC and is solely for the purpose of allowing you to link to the Walmart.com Site.As a condition to your acceptance and participation in the Program, you agree to the following prohibitions:
You may NOT:
- engineer any website containing a Qualifying Link in such a manner that pulls Internet traffic away from Walmart.com;
- publish, link to, sell, otherwise distribute, or place a Qualifying Link on the same page or in close proximity to any Objectionable Content. For purposes of this Agreement, "Objectionable Content" means any material, including textual, audio or video material, which is offensive (including hate speech or violence against a particular group of people); contains any nudity, explicit violence or sexual material; contains depictions of violent or sexual acts; is defamatory to any group or individual; or promotes alcohol, tobacco, or gambling/lottery;
- publish, link to, sell, otherwise distribute, or place a Qualifying Link on any social networking sites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.
- attempt to modify or alter our Site in any way;
- make any representations, either express or implied, or create an appearance that a visitor to your website is visiting our Site, e.g., "framing" or "wrapping" the Site in any manner without first obtaining in advance our express written permission. Such requests must be made in writing and sent to Walmart.com, Attn: Affiliate Program Manager, 7000 Marina Boulevard, Brisbane, CA, 94005;
- "scrape" or "spider" the Site or any other websites for content (such as images, logos or text);
- participate in Yahoo's Search Submit Pro (SSP) Search Marketing Program;
- place ads on, or participate in any way in, AdNetworks or Search Content Networks;
- employ, use or place any web browser add-ons, toolbars or pop-ups on your website;
- promote, or participate in the promotion of, Walmart.com's Pharmacy(www.walmart.com/pharmacy);
- link any Qualifying Link to any website other than our Site, including, for example, your own website;
- bid on our Trademarks at any website that provides search engine services and that results in driving traffic to any website, other than our Site, including your website;
- engage in any direct or indirect relationships with ISPs and/or mobile carriers that results in the delivery or act of address bar keyword and URL error trafficking (e.g., a user mistypes a web address in the ISP's address bar or search bar, and, as a result, is redirected to a web page that contains a Qualifying Link that directs the user to sites like Walmart.com).
- employ the use of any type of software download or technology which attempts to intercept or redirect traffic or Referral Fees to or from any website;
- use any Trademark (as defined in Exhibit A), or any Licensed Materials (as defined in Section 2), provided to you as a result of your participation in the Program to advertise or engage in services which result in a sale occurring on your website, whether or not you then have the item fulfilled through Walmart.com;
- without the prior written approval of Walmart.com, use any Trademark, or any Licensed Material in an advertisement that is not created or provided by Walmart.com in any way that might suggest or imply or mislead or is likely to mislead a visitor to your website into believing that Walmart.com, Wal-Mart Stores or any related entity was the creator or sponsor of such advertisement;
- re-distribute Licensed Materials (as defined in Section 2) to websites which can reasonably be viewed as Walmart.com’s competitors, including but not limited to, Target, Kmart, Sears, JC Penney, Kohls, Circuit City, Best Buy, Amazon, eBay, Toys R Us, eToys, and KB Kids;
- re-distribute, display or syndicate Licensed Materials and/or Walmart.com's datafeed, including any product information set forth therein, to any third party partner, network or agency;
- employ, use, or receive any direct or indirect benefit from, any "cookie stuffing" methods (e.g., use of "cookie stuffing" to cause Impact Radius's tracking systems to conclude that a user has clicked through a Qualifying Link - and to pay commissions accordingly - even if the user has not actually clicked through any such link);
- install spyware on another person’s computer; cause spyware to be installed on another person’s computer, or use a context based triggering mechanism to display an advertisement that partially or wholly covers or obscures paid advertising other content on a website in a way that interferes with a person’s ability to view that website;
- display any material on a website containing a Qualifying Link which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines;
- without the prior written approval of Walmart.com, use any widgets on your website that: (a) include any Trademarks (as defined in Exhibit A); (b) include any Licensed Materials (as defined in Section 2); or (c) directly or indirectly send traffic to Walmart.com;
- post, publish, link to or place a Qualifying Link on the Walmart Facebook Page;
- forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any or all Qualifying Links to any third party;
- release Wal-Mart’s sales circulars, advertisements or other information prior to their authorized release dates; or
- purchase products or services sold or promoted on Walmart.com through a Qualifying Link for resale or commercial use of any kind.
B. Prohibitions Regarding Use of Electronic CommunicationsElectronic Communication includes email messages, text messages, and any other form of non-verbal communication occurring without the use of physical mail. You may NOT do any of the following using Electronic Communication unless you first obtain in advance Walmart.com's express written permission. Such requests must be made in writing and sent to Walmart.com, Attn: Affiliate Program Manager, 850 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94046. These prohibitions are in addition to, and not in place of, all prohibitions and restrictions that you are bound to under the Impact Radius Membership Agreement, as amended. You may not:
- generate or use Electronic Communication using or containing Trademarks (as defined in Exhibit A), or any variation or misspelling thereof, or products, or any of the Qualifying Links or URLS provided to you as part of the Program;
- send any other Electronic Communication that in any way suggests or implies or misleads or is likely to mislead (including without limitation, via the return address, subject heading, header information or message contents) a recipient into believing that Walmart.com, Wal-Mart Stores or any related entity was the sender or sponsor of such Electronic Communication or procured or induced you to send such Electronic Communication;
- forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any Electronic Communication that Walmart.com sends to its affiliates and/or customers; and
- generate or send any unsolicited Electronic Communication (spam) under this Agreement
C. Prohibitions regarding use of Trademarks (as defined in Exhibit A)In addition to the requirements and prohibitions regarding use of the Trademarks set forth in Exhibit A, and incorporated herein by reference, you may NOT:
- use the Trademarks in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement.
- use the Trademarks, or any variation or misspelling thereof, in metatags, hidden text or source code, in your domain name or any other part of your URL as further detailed in Exhibit A;
- bid on keywords as further detailed in Exhibit A;
- bid on our Trademarks at any website that provides search engine services and that results in driving traffic to any website, other than our Site, including your website;
- use Walmart.com or Wal-Mart Store's vendors or suppliers' logos, trade names, trademarks, graphic images, product images, product references and similar identifying material unless expressly and specifically provided by Walmart.com for use in the Program, unless used within a keyword string (i.e. Hanes T-Shirts).
Policies and PricingCustomers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be customers of Walmart.com without affecting their status as your customer. Accordingly, all Walmart.com rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers with respect to their transactions at Walmart.com. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time consistent with applicable laws. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. You may include current price information in your product descriptions only if such information is provided to you by Walmart.com, provided that any price information must be accompanied with a statement on your website indicating to the user that in the event of any price difference between your website and Walmart.com, the price listed on Walmart.com will govern. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present current and accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
The list below sets forth examples of impermissible keywords, "fat-finger" domains, and variations of Trademarks that you may not bid on. The list is for example purposes only and is not a complete list of prohibited words which infringe a Trademark, and therefore violate a term of this Agreement.
walmart, walmart.com, wal-mart, wal mart, www.walmart.com
, wallmart, wal-mart.com, wall mart, wallmart.com, www.wallmart.com
, wal mart.com, Walmart.com, Walmart.c
wal-mart supercenter, super Walmart, walmart stores, super wal mart, walmart.com., walmart store, walt mart, walmart,com, wall mart.com, walmart online, wal mart.com
This Walmart.com Operating Agreement for Affiliate Network, including all exhibits and attachments hereto and incorporated herein by reference (the "Agreement"), contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to a party's participation as an affiliate in the Affiliate Network of Walmart.com (the "Program"). As used in this Agreement, "we", "us", or "Walmart.com" means Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC (and its parent company and related entities), and "you" means the applicant party. "Site" means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to the Walmart.com Site or to the portion of the Walmart.com Site that you will link to using Qualifying Links as defined in Section 2 of this Agreement.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC and Sam’s West, Inc. associates, family members of associates, and suppliers are not eligible to enroll in the Program.
Unsuitable websites include, but are not limited to, those that:
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence or hate toward any persons or groups;
- Promote illegal activities;
- Promote alcohol, tobacco, gambling/lottery in any way;
- Promote the use of pyramid, "ponzi", or similar investment schemes;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contain, in our sole judgment, material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party;
- Are known as "blogging sites", defined for purposes of this Agreement as sites that contain only blogging and no other form of informational content;
- Include "walmart", "wal-mart" or variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names;
- Otherwise violate intellectual property rights of Walmart.com, Wal-Mart Stores or its suppliers;
- Disparage Walmart.com, Wal-Mart Stores, Wal-Mart Stores affiliates, or their suppliers;
- Are under construction or not live at the time of Application;
- Are non-US based or are websites that primarily serve a non-US based audience;
- Provide a portion of their Referral Fees (as defined in Section 5) to websites or organizations that would violate any of the above criteria
In addition, Walmart.com may, at its discretion, decline to accept, require adherence to an additional set of terms and conditions, or require the posting of specific copy for any website that (1) donates, directs or transfers any portion of their Referral Fees or affiliate benefits to any charitable website, education-related website, organization or program; or (2) provides rewards back to their members in the form of points or cash-back, or conduct other similar loyalty programs in connection with purchases made by members via their websites.
Referral FeesWe will pay you Referral Fees on certain product sales to third parties generated from our Site only. For a product sale to generate a Referral Fee, the customer must
- use a browser that has its cookies setting enabled;
- follow a Qualifying Link (in the format specified by Walmart.com) from a site to the Walmart.com site;
- purchase the product using our automated ordering system;
- accept delivery of the product at the shipping destination; and
- remit full payment to us.
Referral Fee Schedule
You will earn Referral Fees based on the sale price of Qualifying Products (as defined above), according to fee schedules to be established by us. "Sale price" means the sale price listed on our Site and excludes costs for shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, rebates, refunds, returns, chargebacks, cancellations and taxes. The current Referral Fee Schedule is available to you through the affiliate portal available to all members of the Program ("Affiliate Portal").
Responsibility for Your Website or a Third Party Website on which you place a Qualifying Link ("Third Party Site")You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your website and for all content that appears on your website. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- the technical operation of your website and all related equipment;
- creating and posting product descriptions on your website or a Third Party Site and linking those descriptions to our Site;
- updating product information, content and item descriptions (including, but not limited to, product price and availability) within 24 hours of any update of such product information, content and/or item description at Walmart.com or from datafeed content provided through Impact Radius platform;
- the accuracy, timeliness and appropriateness of content posted on your website (including, among other things, all product-related materials);
- ensuring that materials posted on your website or a Third Party Site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights), or any term of this Agreement;
- monitoring your website content and the content of a Third Party Site to ensure your website or the Third Party Site does not publish, link to, sell or otherwise distribute Objectionable Content (as defined in Section 3);
- removing any Licensed Materials and Trademarks from your website or a Third Party Site as soon as any Objectionable Content appears on the website
- notifying us and The Impact Radius platform Network of any Objectionable Content that appears or appeared on your website or a Third Party Site at any time during your participation in the program, within six (6) hours of its appearance, even if you immediately removed the Objectionable Content per the requirements of this Agreement or for any other reason;
- ensuring that content posted on your website or a Thrid Party Site is not libelous or otherwise illegal; and
- notifying us and The Impact Radius platform of any malfunctioning of the Qualifying Links or other problems with your participation in the Program in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your website.
Trademark RequirementsThese requirements apply to your use of Walmart.com and other trademarks and service marks belonging to Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. or other related entities (the "Trademarks") in content that has been approved by us.
- You may use the Trademarks only for purposes expressly authorized by us.
- You may not modify the Trademarks in any manner. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of the Trademarks.
- You may not display the Trademarks in any manner that implies endorsement of your website or business by Walmart.com outside of your involvement in the Program.
- You may not use the Trademarks to disparage Walmart.com, its products or services, or in a manner which, in our reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage our good will in the Trademarks.
- Each Trademark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the Trademark) between each side of the Trademark and any other graphic or textual image. You may place the Walmart.com name or logo adjacent to competitive brands, subject to the requirements of this Agreement, including prohibitions against objectionable material and websites.
- You must use the TM symbol next to the trademarks. You must use the SM symbol next to the service marks.
- You must include the following statement in your materials that include the Trademarks: "WALMART.COM SM is a service mark of Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc." You must include similar statements for any other Trademarks used on an ongoing basis in your materials.
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Trademarks are our exclusive property and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will inure to our benefit.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE TRADEMARKED NAMES, WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, WAL-MART STORES, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER INCLUDING KEYWORD BIDDING ON SEARCH ENGINES; YOU MAY NOT USE WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, OR ANY VARIATION OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN METATAGS OR TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANY WEBSITE OTHER THAN OUR SITE; YOU MAY NOT USE WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN HIDDEN TEXT OR SOURCE CODE ; YOU MAY NOT USE WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISPELLINGS THEREOF, IN YOUR DOMAIN NAME OR ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR UNIVERSAL RECORD LOCATOR.
- You may not bid on any keyword or on any Pay per Click Search Engines (PPCSEs) where such keyword is one of our Trademarks or any variation or misspelling of one of our Trademarks (see the non-exclusive list of examples set forth below in Section 15). Further, you may not bid on any word or term that is confusingly similar to any of our Trademarks standing alone. You may, however, bid on keyword strings that incorporate our Trademarks (e.g., "Walmart.com Electronics", "Wal-Mart Toys"); provided, however, that such permissible keyword strings must be used in a manner that directs traffic only to our Site. You may not bid on keywords strings that contain the terms "Rollbacks" or "Advertised Values".
- You may not employ any "fat finger" domains or typosquatters redirecting web traffic to your website. A typosquatter for "fat finger" domain is any domain that amounts to misspellings of any registered or unregistered Trademarks.
- You may not bid on any keyword or on any PPCSEs that is one of our competitors' trademarks (or a derivation of a competito r's trademark), or any other word or term that is likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with the competitor. Examples of these keywords include, but are not limited to: "Target", "Kmart", "Sears", "JC Penney","Toys R Us", "Amazon", "Circuit City", "eToys", and "KB Kids".
- You may not bid on restricted manufacturer brand terms, including but not limited to "MagicJack", or any derivatives thereof that are likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with Walmart.com, its affiliates or you, in any paid search.
- You may not use the Trademarks alongside or in conjunction with the following terms: "percent (%) off", "sale",or "coupons".
- Walmart.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate you or withhold payment of your Referral Fees for the days that we determine that you were bidding in violation of the keyword bidding requirements above.