Campaign doesn't help with missing transactions.
1. User makes purchase
You will earn Referral Fees based on the sale price of Qualifying Products (as defined above), according to fee schedules to be established by us. "Sale price" means the sale price listed on our Site and excludes costs for shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, rebates, refunds, returns, chargebacks, cancellations and taxes. The current Referral Fee Schedule is available to you through the affiliate portal available to all members of the Program ("Affiliate Portal").
2. Sale is counted & added
:Referral FeesWe will pay you Referral Fees on certain product sales to third parties generated from our Site only. For a product sale to generate a Referral Fee, the customer must
- use a browser that has its cookies setting enabled;
- follow a Qualifying Link (in the format specified by Walmart.com) from a site to the Walmart.com site;
- purchase the product using our automated ordering system;
- accept delivery of the product at the shipping destination; and
- remit full payment to us.
Referral Fee Schedule
Policies and PricingCustomers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be customers of Walmart.com without affecting their status as your customer. Accordingly, all Walmart.com rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers with respect to their transactions at Walmart.com. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time consistent with applicable laws. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. You may include current price information in your product descriptions only if such information is provided to you by Walmart.com, provided that any price information must be accompanied with a statement on your website indicating to the user that in the event of any price difference between your website and Walmart.com, the price listed on Walmart.com will govern. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present current and accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
Responsibility for Your Website or a Third Party Website on which you place a Qualifying Link ("Third Party Site")You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your website and for all content that appears on your website. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your website.
- the technical operation of your website and all related equipment;
- creating and posting product descriptions on your website or a Third Party Site and linking those descriptions to our Site;
- updating product information, content and item descriptions (including, but not limited to, product price and availability) within 24 hours of any update of such product information, content and/or item description at Walmart.com or from datafeed content provided
- the accuracy, timeliness and appropriateness of content posted on your website (including, among other things, all product-related materials);
- ensuring that materials posted on your website or a Third Party Site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights), or any term of this Agreement;
- monitoring your website content and the content of a Third Party Site to ensure your website or the Third Party Site does not publish, link to, sell or otherwise distribute Objectionable Content (as defined in Section 3);
- removing any Licensed Materials and Trademarks from your website or a Third Party Site as soon as any Objectionable Content appears on the website
- notifying us and The Network of any Objectionable Content that appears or appeared on your website or a Third Party Site at any time during your participation in the program, within six (6) hours of its appearance, even if you immediately removed the Objectionable Content per the requirements of this Agreement or for any other reason;
- ensuring that content posted on your website or a Thrid Party Site is not libelous or otherwise illegal; and
- notifying us and The of any malfunctioning of the Qualifying Links or other problems with your participation in the Program in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Trademark RequirementsThese requirements apply to your use of Walmart.com and other trademarks and service marks belonging to Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. or other related entities (the "Trademarks") in content that has been approved by us.
- You may use the Trademarks only for purposes expressly authorized by us.
- You may not modify the Trademarks in any manner. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of the Trademarks.
- You may not display the Trademarks in any manner that implies endorsement of your website or business by Walmart.com outside of your involvement in the Program.
- You may not use the Trademarks to disparage Walmart.com, its products or services, or in a manner which, in our reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage our good will in the Trademarks.
- Each Trademark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the Trademark) between each side of the Trademark and any other graphic or textual image. You may place the Walmart.com name or logo adjacent to competitive brands, subject to the requirements of this Agreement, including prohibitions against objectionable material and websites.
- You must use the TM symbol next to the trademarks. You must use the SM symbol next to the service marks.
- You must include the following statement in your materials that include the Trademarks: "WALMART.COM SM is a service mark of Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc." You must include similar statements for any other Trademarks used on an ongoing basis in your materials.
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Trademarks are our exclusive property and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will inure to our benefit.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE TRADEMARKED NAMES, WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, WAL-MART STORES, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER INCLUDING KEYWORD BIDDING ON SEARCH ENGINES; YOU MAY NOT USE WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, OR ANY VARIATION OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN METATAGS OR TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO ANY WEBSITE OTHER THAN OUR SITE; YOU MAY NOT USE WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF, IN HIDDEN TEXT OR SOURCE CODE ; YOU MAY NOT USE WAL-MART, WALMART.COM, OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISPELLINGS THEREOF, IN YOUR DOMAIN NAME OR ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR UNIVERSAL RECORD LOCATOR.
- You may not bid on any keyword or on any Pay per Click Search Engines (PPCSEs) where such keyword is one of our Trademarks or any variation or misspelling of one of our Trademarks (see the non-exclusive list of examples set forth below in Section 15). Further, you may not bid on any word or term that is confusingly similar to any of our Trademarks standing alone. You may, however, bid on keyword strings that incorporate our Trademarks (e.g., "Walmart.com Electronics", "Wal-Mart Toys"); provided, however, that such permissible keyword strings must be used in a manner that directs traffic only to our Site. You may not bid on keywords strings that contain the terms "Rollbacks" or "Advertised Values".
- You may not employ any "fat finger" domains or typosquatters redirecting web traffic to your website. A typosquatter for "fat finger" domain is any domain that amounts to misspellings of any registered or unregistered Trademarks.
- You may not bid on any keyword or on any PPCSEs that is one of our competitors' trademarks (or a derivation of a competito r's trademark), or any other word or term that is likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with the competitor. Examples of these keywords include, but are not limited to: "Target", "Kmart", "Sears", "JC Penney","Toys R Us", "Amazon", "Circuit City", "eToys", and "KB Kids".
- You may not bid on restricted manufacturer brand terms, including but not limited to "MagicJack", or any derivatives thereof that are likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with Walmart.com, its affiliates or you, in any paid search.
- You may not use the Trademarks alongside or in conjunction with the following terms: "percent (%) off", "sale",or "coupons".
- Walmart.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate you or withhold payment of your Referral Fees for the days that we determine that you were bidding in violation of the keyword bidding requirements above.
- The list below sets forth examples of impermissible keywords, "fat-finger" domains, and variations of Trademarks that you may not bid on. The list is for example purposes only and is not a complete list of prohibited words which infringe a Trademark, and therefore violate a term of this Agreement.
walmart, walmart.com, wal-mart, wal mart, www.walmart.com
, wallmart, wal-mart.com, wall mart, wallmart.com, www.wallmart.com
, wal mart.com, Walmart.com, Walmart.c, www.wal-mart.com
, walmart stores, wal-mart store, walmarts, www.wal
mart.com, wal mart stores, wall-mart, walmart supercenter, site:www.walmart.com
walmart, wal-mart supercenter, super Walmart, walmart stores, super wal mart, walmart.com., walmart store, walt mart, walmart,com, wall mart.com, walmart online, wal mart.com
, Walmart.c_om, Walmart.c, site:walmart.com
Prohibitions regarding use of Trademarks (as defined in Exhibit A)In addition to the requirements and prohibitions regarding use of the Trademarks set forth in Exhibit A, and incorporated herein by reference, you may NOT:
- use the Trademarks in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement.
- use the Trademarks, or any variation or misspelling thereof, in metatags, hidden text or source code, in your domain name or any other part of your URL as further detailed in Exhibit A;
- bid on keywords as further detailed in Exhibit A;
- bid on our Trademarks at any website that provides search engine services and that results in driving traffic to any website, other than our Site, including your website;
- use Walmart.com or Wal-Mart Store's vendors or suppliers' logos, trade names, trademarks, graphic images, product images, product references and similar identifying material unless expressly and specifically provided by Walmart.com for use in the Program, unless used within a keyword string (i.e. Hanes T-Shirts).
Prohibitions Regarding Use of Electronic CommunicationsElectronic Communication includes email messages, text messages, and any other form of non-verbal communication occurring without the use of physical mail. You may NOT do any of the following using Electronic Communication unless you first obtain in advance Walmart.com's express written permission. Such requests must be made in writing and sent to Walmart.com, Attn: Affiliate Program Manager, 850 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94046. These prohibitions are in addition to, and not in place of, all prohibitions and restrictions that you are bound to under the Membership Agreement, as amended. You may not: