M site is Allowed
App tracking - Forbidden
Program RestrictionsUnless explicitly authorized by MYPROTEIN, the following Program restrictions will apply:
- Affiliates are not allowed to purchase, own or bid on domain names with the word 'MYPROTEIN' or incorrect spelling of 'MYPROTEIN' in the URL. For example, www.MYPROTEIN.com
- Affiliates must not include the MYPROTEIN Brand Terms, or incorrectly spelled variations thereof, in the sub-domain of their website URL. For example, http://Myprotein.affiliate.com.
- Affiliates may use the MYPROTEIN Brand Terms with the correct spelling after the domain of their website URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/MYPROTEIN.
- Affiliates are not permitted to make any registrations under the MYPROTEIN brand or any possible variation of the brand on any social media platform. This includes and is not limited to brand + generic term or phrase, as well as generic term or phrase + brand. Any attempt to register such media or social network accounts will be in direct violation of Awin's terms and conditions, in particular section “7. Intellectual Property Rights” of the Awin code of conduct.
- Affiliates may not post on any official MYPROTEIN media or social media platform in an attempt to drive traffic to their website. MYPROTEIN's social media or networking platforms include Facebook and Twitter.
- Direct linking to MYPROTEIN websites from paid social networks is prohibited.
Affiliates, subnetworks and/or subnetwork affiliates who do not adhere to these rules risk void commissions and possible suspension.
PPC PolicyCommissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity with branded terms without prior authorization. This includes permutations, misspellings, and broad matches that contain branded terms (generic terms are allowed).PPC restrictions also apply to Google Shopping/CCS (Comparison Shopping Services). We request that the following branded keywords be excluded from all CSS activity:Restrictions include, but are not limited to, the following: MYPROTEIN
MYPROTEIN.com codesPlease do not use the word "official" in your ads.Affiliates can bid on generic terms, but direct linking is prohibited. Affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk void commissions and possible suspension.
MYPROTEIN encourages affiliates to contact us requesting exclusive discount codes/vouchers and additional incentives.
Affiliates can only promote codes provided through the MYPROTEIN affiliate program (both through our account and directly through the MYPROTEIN Affiliate Manager).MYPROTEIN reserves the right to withhold payment of commissions if an unauthorized code is used in an affiliate sale. We are aware that consumers may use discount codes that have been found through a site other than the one to which the sale was awarded, this will be investigated before making decisions on the payment of commissions. Any affiliate displaying unauthorized codes may have their commission reset to zero until such codes are removed.
If the coupon codes issued have an expiration date, that date must be clearly indicated. In addition, such codes must be retired or explicitly marked as expired after the date unless otherwise stated. Any affiliate displaying expired codes without marking them as expired may be suspended from the program. Please also ensure that you adhere to the IAB discount code good practice guidelines.
All affiliate sales are deduplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the MYPROTEIN platform. Channels that are deduplicated against include:Branded
PPC Generic PPC
Display and Retargeting
Other affiliate networks
Internal recommendation system (more details below)Internal Referral System
Existing customers who have already purchased from The Hut Group will receive an email explaining the referral system and how they can earn money by referring new customers to the site.
If publishers promote you via PPC, will they be entitled to full commission? NO
If publishers directly link to your website from search engines, will they receive full commission?
If publishers use your brand name in their display URL, will they receive full commission?
If publishers use your brand name in their paid search title and description, will they receive full commission?
If publishers add your brand name into their negative keyword list, will they receive full commission?
If publishers display their ads when your brand name or variations of your brand name are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodafone, voda fone)
If publishers display their ads when misspellings of your brand name are entered as search keywords will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodofone) NO
If publishers display their ads when your brand name and another word are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. Vodafone Mobile)
Do you have a restricted group of publishers who can earn commission on sales generated by brand related terms?
For any agreed publisher paid search activity, will publishers be paid for sales generated from the following search engines?
Are there any specific search terms (keywords) where sales from publisher PPC ads will not be eligible to earn commission
If publishers place shopping ads on a search engine and link directly to your website, are they eligible to receive full commission? Yes
If publishers place shopping ads on a search engine such as a Comparison Shopping Service (CSS), does this activity need to be tracked in a separate specific publisher account?