M site is Allowed
App tracking - ForbiddenProgramme Restrictions
1. Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Myprotein’ or misspellings of ‘My protein’ in the URL. For example, www.Myprotein.com
2. Affiliates must not include Myprotein Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://myprotein.affiliate.com
3. Affiliates may use correctly spelt Myprotein Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/Myprotein
4. Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Myprotein or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well 5. 5. generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the terms and conditions
6. Affiliates must not post on any official Myprotein social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Myprotein social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and the MP Community/Forum.
7. Direct linking to Myprotein websites from paid social media is prohibited.
8. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.PPC Policy
Brand bidding, along with permutatuions, is not permitted on any search engine, (no problem with generic).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Myprotein, My Protein, Myprotein.com, www.myprotein.com
, Myprotein vouchers, Myprotein.com Vouchers, Myprotein codes, Myprotein discount, Myprotein Voucher Codes, Myprotein discount codes, Myprotein.com codes.
Or any language variants of the abovePPC affiliates are NOT allowed to bid on any of the following Google banned terms or misspellings, or derivatives including but not isolated to:
NO2 Extreme, Anabolic, Cycle, Ephedrine, Hormone, Nitric, Oxide, Stack, Steroid, Testosterone, Ecdysterone, Tribulus, Growth.
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.De-duplication Policy
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
PPC Brand, PPC Generic, Email Advertising, Direct Partnerships, Price Comparison, Display & retargeting advertising, Other Affiliate Networks.Policy Definition - Transaction :
1.Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include VAT / sales tax? - Yes
2. Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include delivery charges? - No
3. Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include credit card fees? - No
4. Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include gift wrapping or other service charges? - No
5. Are commissions not paid out on some products or product categories? - NoWhat reasons are commissions declined?
1. Order cancelled
2. Item was returned
3. Customer failed credit check
4. Breach of programme terms and conditions
5. Duplicate order
6. Item was out of stock
7. OtherMyprotien Korea campaign does not help with the missing transaction.
Myprotein encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Myprotein affiliate programme
Myprotein reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Affiliates cannot use their personal or any other MP referral codes to provide first time customers with 5% off their first order. Affiliates may only promote the following referral code on their sites: MPREFERRAL. Any transactions using other referral codes will not be approved.
Cookieless Vouchercode Tracking
Myprotein uses cookie-less voucher tracking for some of our influencer partners. This means that the transaction is always attributed to the publisher who is given the exclusive voucher. When the voucher is used, transactions will be tracked regardless of whether a click has happened or not. Please speak to your account contact for more information.
Social Media AdvertisingAffiliates must not post on any Myprotein social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Myprotein social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and the MP Community/Forum.
1. User makes purchase
2. Sale is counted & added
T Cs: Brand Guidelines
1) Before joining the Affiliate Program, please ensure your website does not display or sell advertising on any website that contravenes any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising.
2) The Hut Group is the exclusive licensee of the myprotein trademark and get-up.
3) The contents of myprotein literature and all websites owned by The Hut Group, including but not limited to myprotein, are protected by the law relating to trademark and copyright. Affiliates must not directly or indirectly bid on the Word Mark 'myprotein ' or derivatives or confusingly similar words.4) No Doorway pages to be built around searches for myprotein.
5) No Masked URL's
6) Must be able to navigate using the browsers back button Please note that sales on pre orders will not be validated until the actual sale has been sent to the customer. Any cancelled orders will not be validated.
If publishers promote you via PPC, will they be entitled to full commission?- No
If publishers directly link to your website from search engines, will they receive full commission?- No
If publishers use your brand name in their display URL, will they receive full commission?- No
If publishers use your brand name in their paid search title and description, will they receive full commission?- No
If publishers add your brand name into their negative keyword list, will they receive full commission?- No
If publishers display their ads when your brand name or variations of your brand name are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodafone, voda fone)- NoIf publishers display their ads when misspellings of your brand name are entered as search keywords will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodofone)- No
If publishers display their ads when your brand name and another word are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. Vodafone Mobile)- No
Do you have a restricted group of publishers who can earn commission on sales generated by brand related terms?- No
For any agreed publisher paid search activity, will publishers be paid for sales generated from the following search engines?- No
Are there any specific search terms (keywords) where sales from publisher PPC ads will not be eligible to earn commission- No
If publishers place shopping ads on a search engine and link directly to your website, are they eligible to receive full commission?- Yes
If publishers place shopping ads on a search engine such as a Comparison Shopping Service (CSS), does this activity need to be tracked in a separate specific publisher account?- No