M site is Allowed
App tracking - Forbidden
Type a message
1. Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Myprotein’ or misspellings of ‘My protein’ in the URL. For example, www.Myprotein.com.
2. Affiliates must not include Myprotein Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://myprotein.affiliate.com.
3. Affiliates may use correctly spelt Myprotein Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/Myprotein.
4. Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Myprotein or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well 5. 5. generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the terms and conditions
6. Affiliates must not post on any official Myprotein social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Myprotein social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and the MP Community/Forum.
7. Direct linking to Myprotein websites from paid social media is prohibited.
8. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Brand bidding, along with permutatuions, is not permitted on any search engine, (no problem with generic).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Myprotein, My Protein, Myprotein.com, www.myprotein.com, Myprotein vouchers, Myprotein.com Vouchers, Myprotein codes, Myprotein discount, Myprotein Voucher Codes, Myprotein discount codes, Myprotein.com codes.
Or any language variants of the abovePPC affiliates are NOT allowed to bid on any of the following Google banned terms or misspellings, or derivatives including but not isolated to:
NO2 Extreme, Anabolic, Cycle, Ephedrine, Hormone, Nitric, Oxide, Stack, Steroid, Testosterone, Ecdysterone, Tribulus, Growth.
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
De-duplication PolicyAll affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
PPC Brand, PPC Generic, Email Advertising, Direct Partnerships, Price Comparison, Display & retargeting advertising, Other Affiliate Networks.PPC Policy Definition :
1. If publishers promote you via PPC, will they be entitled to full commission? - Forbidden
2. If publishers directly link to your website from search engines, will they receive full commission? - Forbidden
3. If publishers use your brand name in their display URL, will they receive full commission? - Forbidden
4. If publishers use your brand name in their paid search title and description, will they receive full commission? - Forbidden5. If publishers add your brand name into their negative keyword list, will they receive full commission?
6. If publishers display their ads when your brand name or variations of your brand name are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodafone, voda fone) - Forbidden
7. If publishers display their ads when misspellings of your brand name are entered as search keywords will they receive full commission? (e.g. vodofone) - Forbidden
8. If publishers display their ads when your brand name and another word are entered as search keywords, will they receive full commission? (e.g. Vodafone Mobile) - Forbidden
9. Do you have a restricted group of publishers who can earn commission on sales generated by brand related terms? - Forbidden
10 For any agreed publisher paid search activity, will publishers be paid for sales generated from the following search engines? - Forbidden
11. Google, Yahoo, Bing, Other - Forbidden
12. Are there any specific search terms (keywords) where sales from publisher PPC ads will not be eligible to earn commission - Forbidden13. If publishers place shopping ads on a search engine and link directly to your website, are they eligible to receive full commission? - Allowed
14. If publishers place shopping ads on a search engine such as a Comparison Shopping Service (CSS), does this activity need to be tracked in a separate specific publisher account? - Forbidden