Is in-app advertising allowed on social media? Allowed
Is targeted advertising allowed on social media? Allowed
Is advertising allowed in public groups on social media? Allowed
Is it allowed to create public groups on behalf of the Advertiser? Allowed
Is advertising on Facebook allowed? Allowed
Is advertising on VK allowed? Allowed
Is advertising on Odnoklassniki (ok.ru) allowed? Allowed
30 Days Cookie
PopUp / ClickUnder :Forbidden
Doorway pages :Forbidden
Email Marketing :Allowed
Brand bidding :Forbidden
Banner-teaser networks :Allowed
YouTube Channel :Allowed
API traffic :Allowed
Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by Myprotein, the following Programme restrictions apply:
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Myprotein’ or misspellings of ‘My protein’ in the URL. For example, www.Myprotein.com.
- Affiliates must not include Myprotein Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://myprotein.affiliate.com.
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt Myprotein Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/Myprotein.
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Myprotein or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
- Affiliates must not post on any official Myprotein social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Myprotein social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and the MP Community/Forum.
- Direct linking to Myprotein websites from paid social media is prohibited.
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Brand bidding, along with permutatuions, is not permitted on any search engine, (no problem with generic).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following
Myprotein Voucher Codes
Myprotein discount codes
Or any language variants of the above
PPC affiliates are NOT allowed to bid on any of the following Google banned terms or misspellings, or derivatives including but not isolated to:
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.
We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.