Jellybuddy Campaign does not help with the missing transactions.
Promotional Methods. Unless explicitly authorized in an EIO, Media Partner shall not promote a Creative using the following means:
(a) provision of leads obtained other than through intended consumer (“End User”) action (e.g. through the use of phone books, or similar such compilations of personal data);
(b) use of fake redirects, automated software, or other mechanisms to generate Actions;
(c) Actions that are not in good faith, such as those using any automated device, robot, Iframes or hidden frames; or
(d) the use of incentives to procure Actions from End Users.
PPC Terms Please make sure that you do not bid on any JELLYBUDDY Trademark. Trademark Paid Search bidding, Trademark Plus (TM+) keyword bidding, Direct-to-Merchant (DTM) Linking are not allowed.
- Bidding on branded/trademarked terms is not allowed
- Bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms is not allowed
- Bidding on broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms is not allowed
- Direct linking (also referred to Direct-to-Merchant linking) is not allowed
- Use of brand name in Display URL is not allowed
1. PPC Policy OverviewPaid keyword ads that bid on the terms relating to JELLYBUDDY are not allowed. Those forbidden paid terms include but are not limited to JELLYBUDDY, JELLYBUDDY.com, or www.JELLYBUDDY.com
. Any variations, misspellings or alternative spellings are also prohibited. If we find any TM infringement during your promotion, the commissions you have generated will be withdrawn.You are strictly prohibited from using any advertising method that does not funnel to JELLYBUDDY sites such as wholesale and drop shipping.If we find any TM/TM+ violation or malicious fraud, commissions generated will not be paid. We will ask for compensation for serious consequences or losses caused by the violation.Popups and Click Unders, Adult, and Incentivized traffic are strictly prohibited. No commissions, leads, or payments will be given for such traffic. 2. TM+ PolicyYou're not allowed to bid on JELLYBUDDY trademark terms on any search engines.You are not authorized to use JELLYBUDDY's domain as the display URL in any paid search activity on any search engine (such as Google and Bing/Yahoo) or various content network sections. Alternative spellings of our domain name are also not permitted, including but not limited to JELLYBUDDY.com, www.JELLYBUDDY.com, www.jelly-buddy.com, etc.
JELLYBUDDY Trademark terms include all of the following and any potential misspellings not shown here:
- Jelly buddy
- Jelly bu ddy
- JELLYBUDDY coupon(s)
- JELLYBUDDY promo code(s)
- JELLYBUDDY sale
- JELLYBUDDY discount
- JELLYBUDDY review
3. Additional RestrictionAffiliates should not use or include JELLYBUDDY or anything like this(For example. Jelly buddy，Jelly-buddy, Jelly.buddy, Jelly bu ddy, etc.) as the name of their social media. All names might mislead people to think that their account is an official account of JELLYBUDDY is not allowed. Affiliates should not use any of our trademarks, like logos to make their social media account or website look like the official one from JELLYBUDDY. Affiliates should not create any kind of App that might mislead people to believe that their app is a JELLYBUDDY official App. JELLYBUDDY reserves the right, at any time, to review the PPC terms for changes in the way search engines operate or changes in JELLYBUDDY's philosophy. Any changes made to the PPC terms will be announced via the JELLYBUDDY affiliate newsletter and posted on the JELLYBUDDY website.