Hostgator campaign doesn't help with missing transactions
1. User makes purchase
2. Sale is counted & added
Discounts and Coupons. You are not allowed to post any refunds, credits or discounts on HostGator Products and Services, or other content concerning HostGator without HostGator’s prior written consent in each instance. Affiliates may only use active coupons and discounts that are provided exclusively through the Affiliate Program using banners and links. Each Link connecting users of the Affiliate Site to the pertinent area of the HostGator website will in no way alter the look, feel, or functionality of the HostGator website. Any violations of the terms surrounding links, coupons, refunds, credits or discounts shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement, and may result in your termination from the Affiliate Program or the withholding of Commission Fees
Commission Fees will be calculated based on the commission rates stated on the HostGator website for each Qualified Purchase (as defined herein) subject to commission accruing pursuant to Section 8 below. A “Qualified Purchase” does NOT include any of the following:
1. A purchase by a Referred Customer that has transferred from any HostGator partner or entity that owns, is owned by, or is under common ownership with HostGator.
2. A purchase by a Referred Customer who is also associated with any HostGator reseller, referral, or other program
3. A purchase by a Referred Customer that is not up to date on its payments or is subject to a refund, referral, or other program.
4. A purchase that was completed prior to the Affiliate joining the Affiliate Program or was not tracked properly through an Affiliate Link.
A purchase by a Referred Customer that has not been in good standing for a period of at least thirty (30) days or is in violation of HostGator’s Terms of Service
, Acceptable Use Policy, or other applicable policies at the time the Commission Fees accrue.
6. A purchase that HostGator suspects, in its sole discretion, is the result of fraud, which shall include but is not limited to, the use of software that generates real and fictitious information, multiple accounts from the same customer, or the referral of accounts that do not comply with this Agreement.
7. A purchase referred by an Affiliate that has an excessive cancellation rate as determined in HostGator’s sole discretion.
8. A purchase by a Referred Customer if the Referred Customer was offered or received coupons, refunds, credits or discounts from the Affiliate.
9. A purchase by a Referred Customer if the Affiliate or Referred Customer is in or is promoting a business-opportunity program, as determined in HostGator’s sole discretion.
10. A purchase by a Referred Customer who received a popup with a discounted offer, while leaving HostGator’s website during their purchase.
11. A purchase by a Referred Customer engaging in "Domain Speculation," which is determined by the identification of two (2) web hosting accounts with the same Referred Customer's name, email address, or other identifying characteristic as determined by HostGator and/or the identification of two (2) or more web hosting accounts that have no content on their websites or have similar content, templates or formatting, as determined in HostGator’s sole discretion.
12. A purchase by a Referred Customer who, prior to such purchase, clicked through a Link established by another affiliate under this Affiliate Program.
A purchase by a Referred Customer more than ninety (90) days after clicking through the Affiliate Link.