FI-Money Android CPI campaign doesn't help with missing transactions.
Billing Standardisation and KPI measurement:
- To avoid billing discrepancies, here is the way we will be moving ahead with the billables from April. The billables will be only considered for Installs that happen in the billable month and the events of that month plus 7 days of the next month.
- Example: Billables for April will be based on events of installs generated in April only. The event time will be from 1st April to 7th May. We will not be considering a 30-day lookback window.
Fi-Money has flagged multiple instances of suspicious campaign activities occurring through affiliates partner. Due to this, epiFi Technologies (a.k.a Fi Money) would like to raise a few directives regarding any present/future campaigns activity. Consider the following points, which must be strictly adhered by all partners:
- Hard KPI: Install to acccount open should be greater than 10%, else earnings will get rejected.
- Primary Audience: 25-45 years old, working professionals (incl, Self-Employed) with a steady income.
- Geo-Target: India Only
- Attribution Window:
1. No incent activity is allowed and if we find any incent activity attributed to you, we will not be billing the site id for the billing month. Incent refers to any activity where the user is being incentivized to open an account outside of Fi app (be it in any external wallet, coupon or gift card)2. We expect to maintain at least 5-10% Install to account open. (Please try to maintain this KPI. If the KPI is less than 5% we will restrict installs to 500/day)
- No incentive-based* activities will be allowed.
- If any campaign's attribution gets linked to incentivized sources, billables will be ₹0.00 for that partner.
- Any activity where users are on-boarded manually through agents, influencers, Telegram app channels, and deal-hunting apps will be non-payable.
- In addition, any such clawback (as mentioned above) will get adjusted across the current billing period — after client investigate all Site ID's deliverables for the last two months of the billing period under consideration.
- Any activity where users are misled into opening an account — without their knowledge or consent — will also result in billing clawback, quickly followed by legal action.
*Incent refers to any activity in which a user gets incentivized to open an account — in lieu of money, cashback, or a gift card/coupon received outside the Fi Money app. If your organization fails to follow all the above guidelines immediately, Epifi Technologies Private Limited may resort to legal action
Tracking - Online
PPC - Forbidden
Doorway pages - Forbidden
E-Mail-Marketing - Allowed
SMS - Allowed
Incentive - Forbidden
Toolbar - Forbidden
Adult - Forbidden
Banner-teaser networks - Forbidden
Geo - IndiaApp Targeting
- AndroidNote : Soft KPI of Install to Account open is 5% and above. And below 2% will result in pausing
Conversion Flow: App install -> User accepts T&C -> Completes min KYC -> Opens account
Install to in-app conversion: 7 DaysMaintain at least 5-10% Install to account open