Etihad Airways program pays the commission on flights booking only.Etihad Airways campaign does not help with the missing transaction.
Booking are allowed- 3 Booking in a monthValid Bookings:
A customer must place an online order on https://www.etihad.com
or https://m.etihad.com to be eligible to receive a commission.
Unlimited Referrals: Multiple bookings can receive a commission as long as they are all within the lifecycle of the cookie (30 days).
Referral Period: The cookie period for Etihad affiliate activity is 30 days. This means that as long as the customer books their flight within 30 days of clicking on your affiliate link, and as long as no other affiliate link is clicked on after yours, you will receive a commission.
Is it allowed to guide immediate search engine traffic directly to the Advertiser’s website without using an intermediary website? - Forbidden
Is it allowed to use the advertiser’s company name as an ad keyword? (# brand_name) - Forbidden
Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has mistyped the Advertiser’s company name? (# brand_namr) - Allowed
Is it allowed to display a contextual advertisement if the user has specified the Advertiser’s company name and an additional word? (# brand_name_promo) - Forbidden
Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the header or copy of an advertisement? - Forbidden
Is it allowed to use the Advertiser’s company name in the link? (# myurl.ru/brand_name) - Forbidden
Frequency - Realtime
Cookie Time - 30days
Target geo’s - Worldwide
Deep Linking -
Search (SEM) CampaignsProtected SEM Bidding Keywords
Unless specifically agreed in writing with Etihad Airways, Affiliates must not:
Recommended SEM Bidding Keywords
- Purchase, license, or operate any domain name which is the same as, similar to, or derivative of ‘Etihadairways.com’ or 'Etihad.com'.
- Bid on the ‘Etihad.com’ brand terms, or any of their misspellings (this applies to Etihad trademarks and misspellings in all languages/Etihad trademarks and misspellings translated to any language), on any of the search engines that currently operate web services; a non-exhaustive list of possible derivatives of the brand term are: Etihadairways.com Etihad Etihad.com Www.Etihadairways.com, Etihad com, wwwEtihad com, www Etihad, www.etihad, etihad dot com, etihaddotcom, etihad .com, uk etihad.c, Ethiad, Ethiad.com, www.Ethiad.com, Etihad co, Etihadcouk, Etihad.co.uk, www.Etihad.co.uk, etihad uk, ey.com, ETC
- Use the Etihad.com brand terms to perform paid search activity across any search engines that operates web services and to that effect, Affiliates must add the ‘etihad.com’ brand terms and misspellings as stated above as above as negative matches to their PPC campaigns. A negative match needs to be setup on both exact and broad match terms.
- Use the brand term “etihad.com” or its derivatives in the Affiliate's ad text for driving traffic from Etihad Airway’s competitors' brand terms to Etihad Airway’s site nor the affiliate's sites.
- Drive paid or unpaid traffic from search engines directly to Etihad Airways pages or the Etihad.com site overall. The affiliate has to use their own sites for traffic from search engines. For the avoidance of doubt, the above restrictions or the specific terms of agreement regarding authorized PPC activity shall supersede any conflicting provision that may be found in any section of this Agreement. These rules are effective immediately (9th April 2013) and should the Affiliate not comply they will be banned from the Etihad Airways affiliate program with immediate effect and have their commissions declined or frozen without appeal.
Prohibited SEM Display URL Content
- Affiliates are allowed to do PPC activity on other generic keywords.
Direct linking (Use of Display URL)
- Any affiliates that promote Etihad Airways via display are responsible for their activity, regardless of whether they own the websites on which they are promoting Etihad Airways. Etihad Airways reserve the right to withhold commissions if the affiliate breaches Etihad Airways terms and conditions.
WebsiteProhibited Web Site Domain Keywords
Prohibited Web Site Content
- Purchase of Domains: Affiliates are not permitted to register domain names that include variations of Etihad Airways' own URL.
Additional Promotional Methods
- Creative: Affiliates should only use creative supplied directly from their network account, which must in turn be supplied to them by the Affiliates team at Digitas.
- Affiliates are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this Affiliate program. HTML creative is not available at the present time, and affiliates should not send solus emails to their databases.
- Affiliates are permitted to include Etihad offers in multi-merchant emails, as long as the offer details are valid and correct. Affiliates caught doing otherwise will be cautioned and ultimately removed from the program.
- Social Media Promotions are permitted on the Etihad program. However, affiliates are not permitted to advertise their own websites by posting on Etihad Airways' official Facebook wall. Affiliates are not permitted to pose as Etihad Airways on any social media platform. Affiliates are permitted to advertise Etihad Airways on their own branded social pages.
Miscellaneous Coupons and Promotional Codes
Toolbars, Browser Extensions, and Software
- Publishers may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program. The use of voucher/coupon codes which have been found elsewhere online, social marketing, forums, or from Etihad’s alternate marketing channels may result in commissions being declined. Publishers utilize unauthorized codes at their own risk, and Etihad may decline commissions where unauthorized codes are used should this be necessary. Authorized codes will be issued periodically alongside sale promotions via the Etihad newsletter, or to discuss specific voucher code promotions.
- Etihad only supports affiliates who utilize toolbars to drive incremental value. With this in mind, while we do encourage affiliates to be creative, we need to be clear that any toolbars or software that interrupt the customer journey in any way after the customer has arrived at Etihad.com will not be accepted on to our program. This includes tools that act as a "reminder" to consumers to check a particular site or click a particular link. The affiliate role in promotion should ideally always be the driving of incremental traffic and bookings TO Etihad.com. Tools that do otherwise are not considered at the present time.
Additionally, tools that alter links to affiliate links without the user's knowledge are also currently considered misleading and will not be accepted.
Is contextual advertising allowed on Google? - Forbidden
Is contextual advertising allowed on Yandex? - Forbidden
Is contextual advertising allowed on Begun? - Forbidden
Allowed - Disallowed Media :
Cashback - Allowed
PopUp / ClickUnder - Allowed
Doorway pages - Forbidden
Email Marketing - Allowed
Brand bidding - Forbidden
Social Media - Forbidden
Incentive - Allowed
Toolbar - Allowed
Adult - Forbidden
Banner-teaser networks - Allowed
YouTube Channel - Allowed
API traffic - Allowed
M-Site - Allowed
App - Forbidden