Search Campaigns - Protected SEM Bidding Keywords
Negative Matching for Protected Keywords
Search Campaigns - Non-compete SEM Bidding Keywords
Search Campaigns - Prohibited SEM Ad Copy Content
Copying and using CoutureCandy's existing SEM Ad Copy is prohibited.
Search Campaigns - Direct Linking
Web Site - Prohibited Web Site Domain Keywords
Web Site - Prohibited Web Site URL Keywords
Web Site - Unacceptable Web Sites
1. Promotes sexually explicit materials
2. Promotes violence
3. Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
4. Promotes illegal activities
5. Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
6. Includes "Merchant" or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
7. Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
8. Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
9. You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Couture Candy or any other affiliated business.
Web Site - Use of Logos and Trademarks in Web sites
Incentivized Traffic - Allowed
Email - Allowed
Allowed - Affiliate shall not transmit any so-called “interstitials,” “Parasiteware™,” “Parasitic Marketing,” “Shopping Assistance Application,” “Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons,” “Shopping Wallets” or “deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders” to consumers from the time the consumer clicks on a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited Merchant’s site (i.e., no page from our site or any Couture Candy’s content or branding is visible on the end-user’s screen). As used herein a. “Parasiteware™” and “Parasitic Marketing” shall mean an application that: (a) through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of affiliate and non-affiliate commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercept searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing, pop ups, commission tracking cookies to be put in place or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search (search engines being, but not limited to, Google, Bing. Yahoo, and similar search or directory engines); (c) set commission tracking cookies through loading of Merchant site in iFrames, hidden links and automatic pop ups that open Couture Candy’s site; (d) targets text on web sites, other than those web sites 100% owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing; (e) removes, replaces or blocks the visibility of Affiliate banners with any other banners, other than those that are on web sites 100% owned by the owner of the application.
Sub-Affiliates - Allowed
Social Media - Allowed
Coupons and Promotional Codes
Publishers may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program