Tracking - Online
Terms & Conditions Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Celio’ or misspellings of ‘Celio’ in the URL.
• Affiliates must not include Celio Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://Celio.affiliate.com.
• Affiliates may use correctly spelt CelioBrand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/Celio
• Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Celio or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Cuelinks terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Cuelinks code of conduct.
• Affiliates must not post on any official Celio social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage.
• Direct linking to Celio websites from paid social media is prohibited.
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.