Special Terms n Conditions:
1. Affiliates are prohibited from using the prohibited SEM keywords in the ad copy of their search marketing campaigns or any variation of the Brand keywords.
2. Prohibited SEM keywords: AliExpress, AliExpress.com, AliExpress Premier, Alibaba.com, Alibaba Group, Alibaba R&D, Alibaba China, Alibaba International, Alibaba Japan, Alipay, Taobao, Grubees, Yahoo! China, Koubei.com, Alisoft, Alimama, Alibaba Cloud Computing, and misspelled or any variation of these keywords.
3. Top performing: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic Of, Macao, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States and United States Minor Outlying Islands.
4. Please note all the virtual products covered by special category, travel and coupon services or books for local Russian are NOT entitled to commissions. Such virtual products include but not limited to gift cards and coupon. End client reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether a product is regarded as a virtual product for the purpose of calculation of commissions. These changes will be visible at the time of billing in HO.
5. For products under Phone & Telecommunications category purchased by a buyer from EU on AliExpress, a service fee up to 8% of the Product Price charged by their service provider will automatically be added to the purchase price, which is NOT entitled to commissions.
6.The products that are not included into Aliexpress affiliate program, i.e. “non-affiliated” products, there is a fixed 2% commission
7. Below is the list of Russian Speaking Countries.
Note -: Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.Restricted Behaviors:
Participants shall not engage in any of the following conduct:
a.Using any form of resources exchange (e.g. using any reward or benefit to induce visitors into performing certain actions) to advertise;
b.Requiring visitors of the Advertising Channel (whether or not such visitors have the intention to) to register, purchase or use any products or services of Participants when the visitors click into Participant’s advertisements;
c.Using any programs, scripts, or other forms to directly or indirectly generate any abnormal viewing, clicking, or enquiry of its advertisements;
d.Using any bad-faith, malicious, or improper method, including but not limited to using viruses, fictitious webpage, hi-jacked browsers or URLs, hijacking the front page of the AliExpress.com International Platform, modifying information or content of registered members of the AliExpress.com International Platform or the Site, using malicious plug-ins or unauthorized software or computer programs, modifying the source code or URL parameters of the AliExpress.com International Platform or the Site, and etc., to advertise.
e.Using any exaggerated, false, or misleading information or content when placing advertisements or links (e.g. using “buy one get one free” to advertise any campaign page of the AliExpress.com International Platform) on its Advertising Channels to induce visitors to click into the advertisement;
f.Engaging in any unlawful activity;
g.Engaging in any activity which causes any damage or liability to AliExpress, its affiliates, or the AliExpress.com International Platform;
h.Engaging in pop-up or pop-under advertisements in any form
i.Engaging in any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns using any brands of Alibaba Group, including but not limited to alibaba.com, Alibaba Group, Taobao, Tmall, Tmall Global, AliExpress, Alimama, AliCloud, Aliyun, eTao, Juhuasuan, and etc.;
j.Engaging in any dishonest or fraudulent transactions, whether by yourself or together with your associates (including but not limited friends, relatives, colleagues, and etc.), on the AliExpress International Platform or the Site. Examples of such include, but are not limited to, you or your associates making purchases on the AliExpress International Platform on designated links so that you or your associate may obtain commissions via the AliExpress Affiliate Network Program;
k.If you are a seller on the AliExpress International Platform, you shall not become either a Publisher or a Network in the AliExpress Affiliate Network Program and advertise your own storefront to earn commissions via the AliExpress Affiliate Network Program;
l.Using any incentives as a bait of advertisement for any campaign/promotional pages of the AliExpress International Platform.